TCCA (Trichloroisocyanuric Acid)
Trichloroisocyanuric acid (TCCA) used for sterilization and disinfection of various water quality such as drinking water, swimming pool water, industrial circulating water, sewage, etc. Organic India Chemical is one of the most manufacturer of Trichloroisocyanuric acid (TCCA).
- Trichloroisocyanuric acid is used in the synthesis of 2-halomethylene-3-oxoketo
- Trichloro-s-triazinetrione, dry appears as a white slightly hygroscopic crystalline powder or lump solid with a mild chlorine-like odor.
- Trichloroisocyanuric acid is an organic compound with the formula (C3Cl3N3O3).
- It is used as an industrial disinfectant, bleaching agent and a reagent in organic synthesis.
- It is widely used in civil sanitation for pools and spas, preventing and curing diseases in animal husbandry and fisheries, fruit and vegetable preservation, wastewater treatment.
- It is used in chemical synthesis as an easy to store and transport chlorine gas source.