Poly Aluminum Chloride
Poly Aluminum Chloride (PAC) is not a single product, but an entire spectrum of versatile inorganic polymers. PAC’s are characterized by two primary numbers: their strength (usually in % alumina, or Al2O3), and their basicity. Basicity gives a general idea of the amount or degree of polynuclear material in the PAC (Poly Aluminum Chloride).
- poly-aluminum chloride (PAC) may be widely used for wastewater treatment.
- poly-aluminum chloride (PAC) addition improved COD removal slightly and did not affect the removal efficiency of nitrogen.
- PAC is a high performance; superior quality poly-aluminium chloride (PAC) based coagulant, scientifically formulated for use in a wide range of commercial, municipal, manufacturing and industrial process applications including the treatment of wastewater and industrial effluent.
- Highly efficient coagulant
- Superior quality poly-aluminium chloride (PAC)
- Low generation of waste sludge
- Versatile, can be used in a wide range of applications