- Acetone is a universal colorless, volatile, flammable organic solvent with the chemical formula (CH3)2CO. Also known as propanone or dimethyl ketone.
- it is the smallest and simplest ketone.
- Acetone is regularly used for cleaning in households, commercial operations, and laboratories. Moreover, it is an industrial solvent.
- Acetone is produced naturally in plants and as a product of the animal metabolism.
- It is a solvent used in manufacture of plastics and other industrial products.
- Acetone may also be used to a limited extent in household products, including cosmetics and personal care products.
- Acetone occurs naturally in the human body as a byproduct of metabolism.
- Acetone is a primary ingredient in many nail polish removers.
- Acetone is widely used in the textile industry for degreasing wool and degumming silk.
There are no reviews yet.